Thursday 4 February 2016

Dad who tattooed ugly penis on his thigh cries out..'I want it removed"



A dad who got a penis inked on his thigh has cried out for help.Appearing on Channel 4 's Bodyshockers, Stuart, 34, is gutted over his eight-inch circumcised manhood that he drunkenly tattooed on himself a year ago. 
The self-confessed prankster says of his inking error:
 "I thought tattooing myself was a good idea, so I got my tattoo gun out dropped my trousers and started doing a d*** on my leg.It's the worst thing I've ever done and I'm not going to be a proper dad or husband until it's gone."
As a father of four, Stuart reveals he can no longer take his younger children swimming for fear of his inked member slipping out.
Even his 17-year-old step-son isn't impressed as he says:
 "It's not funny, it's quite awkward to be around, he's just a pleb."

And of course his long-suffering wife Sam thinks it's plain stupid:
 "I mean what married father of four in their right mind gets a giant penis tattooed on their leg? It's gone too far this time."

No comments:

Post a Comment