Thursday 4 February 2016

Help Help! Paying Visits to My Mother-in-Law is Like Stepping Into a Fight Ring - Woman Cries Out

 

 
I am dreading an upcoming trip that includes a visit to my husband's mother, "Harriet." She is prone to "accidents" when I visit, and I always end up getting hurt.
 
My mother-in-law, Harriet's 'oops' moments usually involve stepping on my toes and feet, although the last time I was there she managed to strike my face. And this is for no reason.
 
I have taken the precaution of looking up the phone number of the police department in her city, just in case she hits me again. Is there a way to keep her at arm's length so she can't get close enough to punch me?
 
In the 20-plus years I have known Harriet, she has always been a bully. She strikes out at me because I stood up to her.
 
Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment