Wednesday 3 February 2016

Student Admits She'll Never Have Orgasm Again After Trying for 3 Years, Despite Having a Dozen of Vibrators


 
A 20-year old student, Megan Ward, who studies politics at the University of Birmingham, has anorgasmia - the persistent inability to achieve an orgasm, and despite trying every day for more than 3 years with various sex toys, she is continually unsatisfied.
 
It was learnt that after her diagnosis, Megan has tried countless therapy sessions and bought an entire drawer filled of vibrators in a bid to cure her 'sex disorder' - yet she is still unable to climax.
 
She reportedly wrote about her plight for student newspaper, The Tab a year ago, but after receiving persistent online abuse, she has now gone public once more in a column entitled 'I’m Megan, and I STILL can’t orgasm.' 
 
Megan says she owns a hoard of vibrators and sex toys 
 
In her latest column, Megan said she has been desperately trying all the suggestions she has received since initially revealing her problem, but none have culminated in that all-important climax.
 
"I now own ten different kinds of vibrators, among many other sex toys which would make your grandma’s eyes bleed. 

While I love them all in the same way most people love their pets - and admittedly the Magic Wand has changed my life, they still don’t produce the Big O from me. My vagina, she tries, bless her, but it’s just not something she can do."
 
Megan shopping for more vibrators and sex toys
 
She said that before publishing the story, she was worried that people would think she was weird or a bit pathetic. Instead, she insists that the response she got from people was overwhelmingly positive.
 
"I got messages from people I had spoken to maybe once all congratulating me. Some of my best friends shared the piece and wrote publicly they were proud of me. Strangers stalked me down on Facebook - some in a creepy way - but others to say thank you for writing the piece."
 
She added that her parents had been amazing too - and had been proud of her, despite her describing her self-pleasuring habits.
 
While her friends and family have praised her for her openness on the subject, Megan insists she is more than happy to raise awareness particularly because as many as one in five women are thought to suffer from the same problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment