Sunday 24 January 2016

Davido Celebrate $1Million Dollar Contract With Guinean Girlfriend!!


 Davido celebrated his $1 million dollar contract with Sony Music with his Guinean girlfriend, Sira (in black). Who new they were still going strong?
The couple who used to display their love on social media stopped as soon as Davido's daughter was born.It appears they just decided to keep things on the low.She ,her sister and friend attended at his record deal celebratory party held at Lagos Lounge in New York ..



  
















1 comment:

  1. I am really glad to read it and being able essay reviews
    to share my thoughts on it. I want to use this opportunity to say that I really love this blog. It is an amazing resource of information for my working. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete